Sales Assistant at Freddy, Garden City.
Employment level: Part-time, Casual & Full time
Experience: Fashion retail experience required
Location: Melbourne, VIC & Perth, WA
We are looking for energetic, honest, customer focused and results driven individual to work within our FREDDY retail stores in Perth & Melbourne.
To fulfill the role of FREDDY Sales Assistant you will possess the following skills:
- Friendly and customer focused
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Exceptional sales skills
- Excellent problem-solving abilities within a retail environment
- Experience and a passion for women’s fashion
- A positive and resilient outlook
- Ability to think quickly
- Highly organised and well presented
- Experience engaging with various social media accounts – answering questions and replying to comments
- Ability to achieve sales targets
- Merchandising and eye for in-store displays
Your duties will include:
- Ability to sell the benefits of FREDDY WR.UP pants
- Helping customers select their correct size and trying on pants
- Educating customers about the care instructions of FREDDY WR.UP
- Processing sales & till management
- Be a self promoter of FREDDY WR.UP pants
- Help with the managing of FREDDY social channels by driving engagement and answering customer enquiries on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Helping FREDDY produce photo and video content to share on official social channels
- Drive further sales by taking a proactive approach to answering customer’s questions and up selling
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- Work independently and as part of a team
Why Work For Us:
We are a fast growing company with possible future opportunities for those wanting to grow with us. You will be offered the retail award rate, staff uniform and generous incentives to perform. If you have a passion for customer service and fashion retail and want to be apart of the FREDDY success story then email you cover letter explaining why you want to work with FREDDY and your CV to email@example.com